Teaching IT foundationsstartIT Club
Clubs for ages 8 – 14 and adults are available!
About The Program
Ages 8-18 and Adult Programs
Looking to learn more about technology? What about fixing a computer or creating an app? Our clubs offer a comprehensive curriculum that goes in-depth on the foundations and applications of computer repair, computer programming, and basic computer skills!”
This club is designed to create an in-depth, continuous learning experience in 3 different sections: Repair, Programming, and Business Skills
startIT Club for Kidz starts August 27, 2022
startIT Club for Adults starts August 23, 2022
startIT Club for Kidz
startIT Club for Kidz is a comprehensive, four-term training curriculum that develops IT and entrepreneurship skills. The club is broken down into levels by age and experience so that club members can progress through the curriculum at their own pace and have the best chance at retaining information about Computer Repair OR Coding.
Explorers (Ages 8-14)
Mentors (Ages 15-18)
$200/month and $35 registration fee
Level 1 (Comets):
- Saturdays from 3:00 PM-5:00 PM
- These introductory club sessions are for first-term club members (ages 8-11) who are just starting out in Computer Repair OR Coding. Here, we will achieve a basic understanding of IT concepts while developing a “growth mindset” in young club members.
Level 2 (Rockets):
- Saturdays from 12:45 PM-2:45 PM
- These secondary club sessions are for second-term club members (ages 8-11) who have completed Level 1 in Computer Repair OR Coding. Here, we focus on application of IT concepts and foster a positive, problem-solving attitude.
Level 3 (Aliens):
- Saturdays from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- These introductory club sessions are for club members (ages 11-14) who have either just started their IT journey OR have completed the first 2 levels in Computer Repair OR Coding. We will discover IT careers and learn how to utilize IT concepts to solve real-world issues within our community.
Level 4 (Astronauts):
- Fridays from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- These club sessions are for second-term club members (ages 11-14) who have completed at least Level 3 in Computer Repair OR Coding. These sessions focus on solidifying IT concepts and applications and forming entrepreneurial skills that our club members will need to be successful within the industry.
Club members may only sign up for Computer Repair OR Coding (but not both) as both clubs are held on the same day/time every week
startIT Club for Adults
startIT Club for Adults is a specialized training program that prepares adults with learning difficulties for a career in technology. By allowing club members to focus on Computer Repair OR Coding, we improve information retention and application outcomes that create successful entrepreneurs.
$200/month and $35 registration fee
Level 1 (Apprentices)
- Offering 2 different days for instruction:
Tuesdays from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Thursday from 10:30 AM – 12-30 PM
- These introductory club sessions are for first-term club members (ages 18+). All lessons are catered to support adults with learning difficulties. We focus on building a foundation in IT through terminology and concept comprehension.
Level 2 (Mentors)
- Wednesdays from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- These club sessions are for second-term club members (ages 18+) who have completed Level 1 in Computer Repair OR Coding. All lessons are catered to support adults with learning difficulties and take a more in-depth look at IT concepts, explore IT careers, and learn to apply our IT knowledge to solve complex problems.
Club members may only sign up for Computer Repair OR Coding (but not both) as both clubs are held on the same day/time every week.
How To Get Started
We’re so glad that you want to get started at Creative Motivations, Inc.! Follow these easy steps to complete your registration or contact us for more information!
1. Register – Info Below
2. Select which camps and/or clubs you would like to attend.
3. Get ready to be creative!
Click the button below to register online.
Register by Email
Download, fill out the form below, sign and CLICK HERE to return via email.
Register in person
Registration will close when camper enrollment is at capacity.
Please ensure ALL forms stated below are completed and submited with your application. Your application will not be processed if all forms are not complete.
Fill out the form below AND download the accompanying forms, found below, and return via email or mail.
These forms must be included with your application:
- Application Form
- Parent Statement
- Transportation Authorization
Be prepared to submit the following with your application:
- Supporting Documents
- Copy of your child’s IEP (Individualized Education Plan) or 504 Plan, if applicable